Complain about an insolvency practitioner

Use the online form to complain about an insolvency practitioner if you’re not happy with their service.

An insolvency practitioner can also be called a:

  • trustee in personal bankruptcy cases
  • supervisor in a Company Voluntary Arrangement or Individual Voluntary Arrangement
  • liquidator if a company is being wound up and its assets sold off
  • receiver, administrator or administrative receiver

Start now

Before you start

Try to resolve your complaint with the insolvency practitioner first.

If your complaint has already been reviewed by the authorising body you should only use this form to send new information.

Help with the form

Insolvency Enquiry Line
Telephone: 0300 678 0015
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Find out about call charges

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles